Daily drive-thru @ Deschutes County Fair & Expo Center from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- February 16: Downtown Bend Library, 2:00 to 5:00 p.m. (flu shots also available)
- February 17: Sisters Firehouse, 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. (flu shots also available)
- February 17: The Boys and Girls Club of Bend, 4:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- February 22: Larkspur Community Center, 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. (flu shots also available)
- February 22: La Pine Library, 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. (flu shots also available)
- February 18: Redmond Airport, 8:00 to 1:00 p.m. For more information, visit www.deschutes.org/covid19vaccines.
- Pharmacies: www.vaccines.gov
- Jefferson County Public Health is offering COVID-19 vaccines, click here to learn more.
- Crook County Public Health is offering COVID-19 vaccines, click here to learn more.
Tuesday 2/15/22 latest report – Oregon Health Authority reported the following number of new COVID-19 cases in Central Oregon:
- 18 new cases in Crook County
- 95 new cases in Deschutes County
- 16 new cases in Jefferson County
- 3 new COVID-19 deaths in Central Oregon.
- 1 individual in Deschutes County
- 2 individuals in Jefferson County
- Oregon Health Authority reported 1,613 new COVID-19 cases statewide and 20 new COVID-19 deaths statewide.
- CDC reports there are >77.8 million cases of COVID-19 in the United States.
St Charles Health System reported the following Tuesday a.m. 2/15/22 :
- 62 COVID-19-positive inpatients, seven of whom are in the ICU, five on ventilators.
- In the ICU, two of the patients are fully vaccinated.
- Of the 62 COVID-positive inpatients, 27 are fully vaccinated
- 19 are under the age of 60 (9 fully vaccinated)
- 43 are aged 60 or older (18 fully vaccinated)